Wednesday, March 05, 2014

pilgrimage moment

our pilgrimage of love, begins and deepens as we hear God murmur within out hearts: I love you just as you are. I so love you that I come to heal you and give you life. Do not be afraid. Open your hearts.


I so needed to hear these words, right this moment ...

yesterday afternoon was sad and shocking
and then to come home and find that threatening note from my sister ...

the war between light and darkness is fierce ...
very fierce

I know that the only power the enemy has over me is what I allow him to have
but knowing this does not lessen the pain ...

I actually felt the ugliness of whatever spirit is operating through my sister as I read her words ..
I actually felt the stinging of the gnostic spirit operating yesterday afternoon ..

so much pain ...

my mouth is filled with an ocean of salt from unshed tears ..

and I again focus on|

our pilgrimage of love, begins and deepens as we hear God murmur within out hearts: I love you just as you are. I so love you that I come to heal you and give you life. Do not be afraid. Open your hearts.

and I confess that I find it very very hard to pray for my sister ...














No comments: