Wednesday, February 08, 2006

brother b moments

as the Lord would have it
yesterday morning
unexpectedly
I spent a few hours with Brother B
he has some interesting ideas and thoughts
although he says his ministry is one of healing
it turns out to be more of a deliverance ministry
his belief is that cancer is a spirit
and I tend to agree with him here
however, he also states
"cancer is your way of agreeing
with your worst opinion of yourself"
and
"cancer is benign suicide"
and
"grief is the handmaiden of death"
during the moments of our time together
it became painfully obvious
that this man from the deep south
is filled with anger, pain and judgement
and he ministers out of the brokenness of those heavy burdens
as far as I am concerned
the verdict is still out
regarding the validity of his ministry
I guess time will tell .......
for now
I will bow my heart before my King
and listen

No comments: