Thursday, February 17, 2011

fragrant moment

yesterday was glorious

the sun and I woke up together on the beach
the sea's song was gentle
lullaby-like
each thrust of the water offering up fresh treasures from the depths

an egret was waiting by the shore
and we walked together for a mile or so ..........

two dolphins played in the surf

later while sitting with my book
a lady came over
asking if she could sit with me

she asked what perfume I was wearing!
which always amazes me ..........

before too many moments
she was telling me her story ........

I asked if I could pray with her ..........

and another soul has entered the kingdom of God

while watching the sun set last evening
another lady sat beside me .........
and she told me her story

and as the sun met the edge of the ocean
she met the King of kings

and another soul has entered the kingdom of God

I wonder what He has in mind for today

No comments: