Thursday, March 01, 2007

stuck moment

I am stuck in a moment
that I do not know what to do with
and so
hopefully
by releasing it into the never never land of blogging
I will become unstuck

it is sort of weird I confess

but

yesterday
there were moments
when I felt so absolutely
totally
completely
loved

that I actually did not know what to do with them

and so
have remained stuck
in the wonder of them

maybe I should not even try to become unstuck

but that might preclude me from experiencing
moments like those ever again

and so I sit here
at my keyboard
loosing those moments
through the tips of my fingers
onto the keys

but the wonder of it all remains
like a soft rainbow cloud
around my heart

maybe being stuck
is not so bad .......

1 comment:

myrrha said...

stay stuck, Andrea...
the moths will be drawn to the wonder of the beauty of that Flame in you.
:)
Kinda like Holy-Crazy-Glue?
:D