Wednesday, May 31, 2006

very cool moment

the last few days have been not so great
BUT
today there was a very cool moment

while posting this morning
I suddenly was into another's space

a bit annoyed at first

in losing what I had written
I was absolutely astounded to see
that I knew the author of this blog

the writer is someone
whom God placed deep in the bucket of my heart
several years ago


stuff happened
life intervened
this person went underground for a bit
and was silent

I was very sad
thinking the connection had been forever lost

I asked around a bit
poked and prodded a few places
but there was just
silence

and today
in cyberspace
we bumped into one another again

now I will read
and listen
look
and learn
of the things that have taken place

since we last communicated

the unfolding of this moment
has brought much joy
and I marvel at the Owner
of the finger
that pushed a button
and found again

what had been lost

this has been a very cool moment



No comments: